The Growth Track guides you on a spiritual journey to discover your redemptive purpose and live the life God created for you. The Growth Track is made up of four steps that are designed to equip you to follow Jesus, connect to the church, discover your purpose, and serve others.
SUNDAY MORNINGS | 9 AM | Living Room
- Step One happens the first Sunday of every month.
- Step Two happens the second Sunday of every month.
- Step Three happens the third Sunday of every month.
- Step Four happens the fourth Sunday of every month.
During the months of the year where there are five Sundays, there will not be a Growth Track class on the 5th Sunday. It will always pause a week and start over the first Sunday of the following month.
1. STEP ONE - KNOW GOD
- Learn the spiritual journey that God has for each of us: to follow Jesus. Step One happens the first Sunday of every month.
2. STEP TWO - FIND FREEDOM
- Explore the ministry of The Refuge and find out how to connect with our church. Step Two happens the second Sunday of every month.
3. STEP THREE - DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE
- Discover your personality and gifts and see how they indicate your purpose in life and your best fit in ministry. Step three happens the third Sunday of every month.
4. STEP FOUR - MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Connect to the opportunities available at The Refuge to live out your purpose and make a difference by using your gifts to serve others. Step four happens the fourth Sunday of every month.
The Living Room is a small room for gathering right next to our auditorium, designed for comfort and connection.
WHAT IS THE DREAM TEAM?
Upon completion of the Growth Track, you will be invited to join the Dream Team. The Dream Team is our incredible team of volunteers that help make The Refuge what it is on Sunday mornings! Without our Dream Team, church just simply would not be very good or fun. The process to join the Dream Team, so that you can discover your purpose and make a difference in the lives of others, is to complete the Growth Track.
If you're not quite ready to join a team, that's okay. Growth Track is about more than just serving. It's a place to connect with others and learn about what The Refuge is all about.