WE EXIST TO BRING PEOPLE INTO A CHRIST-FILLED LIFE
"When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some."
1 CORINTHIANS 9:22 (NLT)
Our mission is accomplished through the GROWTH TRACK. The growth track has four main objectives. Through the growth track, we seek to help people:
DISCOVER THEIR PURPOSE
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
For more information on the Growth Track, visit our Growth Track page!
OUR CORE VALUES
1. PEOPLE MATTER TO GOD
- People matter to God, and they matter to us. (Luke 15:3-7)
2. RELATIONSHIPS ARE VITAL FOR GROWTH
- In order to grow spiritually, we cannot simply be attenders. We must develop relationships with one another to spur one another on to spiritual growth. (Acts 2:46-47)
3. TRANSFORMATION DEFINES SUCCESS
- The success of The Refuge will not be determined by how many people attend our services. It is determined by transformation. Are people's lives being changed? Are people meeting Jesus? Are we growing Spiritually? Are people taking their next steps to a Christ-filled life?
4. EXCELLENCE HONORS GOD AND INSPIRES PEOPLE
- Details matter to us. We want to honor God with the gifts and talents He has given us by always being at our best. When we operate at our best, in the way that God designed us to operate, it gives Him glory and shows Him honor. (2 Chronicles 2:5, 1 Corinthians 3:10-15)